Embedded Systems Lab (EC Lab 5)
EC Lab 5
DO’s and DON’Ts in EC LAB 5
| EC Lab 5, which is equipped with various development boards and software is setup to provide the best practical experience for the M.Tech students. The lab provides facilities, which can be used for hardware and software development.
Major Equipments in Electronic Circuit Lab
||Embedded Systems Lab. (M.Tech)
|Staff in charges
||Mr. Subodh Raj M. S.
|Lab in charge
||Mr. Subodh Raj M S
|Name of the Labs Functioning
||1) Embedded Processors Laboratory.
2) DSP and RTOS lab.
||AM 9 Development Kit
||8051 DVB with USB programmer
||ARM 7 Development kit
||TMS 320C6713 DSP starter kit with CCS
||Nexys 3 Spartan 6 FPGA board
- Students with complete uniform including shoes, Identity card etc wiil be permitted to enter the lab.
- Students should observe strict discipline in the lab.
- Only the students with rough record containing circuit diagrams, tabular colums etc will be permitted to do the experiment.
- Students should show their observations and get the signature from concerned teacher before leaving the lab.
- Students should get signature on their rough record in the next day itself so that they can enter that experiment in the fair record, which they should submit on the next lab day.
- Do not come late to the lab.
- Do not damage or misuse any equipments.
- Do not handle any equipment before reading the instructions/Instruction manuals
- Strictly observe the instructions given by the teacher/Lab Instructor.